Delaware CCDW Licensing Classes
Liberty Firearms Training, LLC. is approved by the Delaware State Attorney Generals Office to teach the CCDW training class that is required by Delaware Title 11 § 1441 to obtain your firearm concealed carry permit.
The class room and range portions of the course will cover all of the required materials as set forth in De Title 11 § 1441. PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE !!!!!
* Instruction regarding knowledge and safe Handling of Firearms;
* Instruction regarding safe storage of Firearms and child safety;
* Instruction regarding knowledge and safe handling of Ammunition;
* Instruction regarding safe storage of ammunition and child safety;
* Instruction regarding safe firearms shooting fundamentals;
* Live fire shooting exercises conducted on a range, including the
expenditure of a minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition;
* Identifacation of ways to develop and maintain firearms Shooting skills;
* Instruction regarding federal & state laws pertaining to the lawful
purchace, ownership, transportation, use & possession of firearms;
* Instruction regarding the laws of this state pertaining to use of
deadly force for self defense; and
* Instruction regarding techniques for avoiding a criminal attack and how
to manage a violent confrontation, including conflict resolution.
Requirments : A) handgun (rentals are available - call in advance to reserve)
* Center Fire Cartridge handguns only*
B) minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition (NO RELOADS)
C) eye and ear protection (available if needed)
* The class is held at The Millcreek Fire Company
3900 Kirkwood Hwy. Wilm, De 19808